The MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS diagnostic & service tool is specially designed to activate any known OEM / Univeral TPMS sensors, reprogram the vehicle's ECU, and turn off the warning lights. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensors to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
- Optimised for use with the MX-Sensor to create Cloned or New sensors for supported vehicles (99% Vehicle Coverage)
- Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
- Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
- Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
- Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and reset malfunction indicator light
- Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
- Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
- Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- On-screen code definitions
- Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
- One year free update on the internet via USB port
- Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
We are an AUTEL® Authorised Distributor for the UK
Beware of buying Imported units - you will not be able to access updates or support for UK.
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi) Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F) Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F). Length\Width\Height: 202.2mm(7.96")\106.7mm(4.20")\37.7mm(1.48"), Weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Over 58 Vehicle Manufacturers Covered