The MaxiTPMS® TS601 is one of the most powerful TPMS diagnostic & service tools in the world capable of fully diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for tyre shops and garage workshops to perform TPMS service!
- Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
- Receives both American 315MHz and European 433MHz signals
- Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
- Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
- Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
- Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
- Retrieves TPMS ECU information
- Performs actuation tests and special functions
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
- Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
- Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
- Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- On-screen code definitions
- Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
- One year free update on the internet via USB port
- Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
- Adapter required for Charger (Euro Plug)
We are an AUTEL® Authorised Distributor for the UK
Beware of buying Imported units - you will not be able to access updates or support for UK.
Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi) Power 3.7V Li-polymer battery Operating Temperature 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F) Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F) Length\Width\Height 202.2mm(7.96")\106.7mm(4.20")\37.7mm(1.48") Weight 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Supports over 58 vehicle manufacturers. Includes: TS601, Carry case,SD Card,CD,Charger,Magnet,OBDII Cable,User's Manual