MX-Sensors are blank programmable universal sensors, for use with the TS601 or TS501. They are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality supporting up to 99% of vehicles.
The sensor solution that covers over 98% of all OE sensors on the market will greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss.
- 2 Yr or 24,000 Mile Warranty
- Built to replace the OE Sensor, meeting or exceeding the Signal quality, Durability and Functionality
- Automotive longlife battery, made to meet severe weather conditions
- High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage
- Replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance
- Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels
- Fast and simple assembly onto any wheels
We are an AUTEL® Authorised Distributor for the UK
Beware of buying Imported units - you will not be able to access updates or support for UK
Battery Life ≥5 years Operating Temperature -40C to +125C Storage Temperature -40 C to +150C Operating Humidity 90% Operating Frequency 433MHz Pressure Monitoring Range 0 to 900kpa Pressure Reading Accuracy ±10kpa Temperature Reading Accuracy ±5C G Sensor Reading Accuracy ±15% Transmission Power 5-8dBm Battery 3.0V Dimensions (W x H x D) 52*29.1*22.2mm（11388mm³） Weight 17.5g
Suitable for all vehicles covered by the MS601 / MS501