How many TPMS customers do you miss out on?
TPMS systems have been made Law on all newly registered vehicles, but have been around for over 10 years on premium cars.
To ensure your customers TPMS system continues to operate properly and reduce the likelihood of an MOT failure, it may be necessary to have the system serviced occasionally. TPMS sensors are designed to last for many years and miles, however, after a certain period, the sensor’s internal battery will run out meaning a replacement is needed.
If you don’t offer TPMS Servicing and Diagnostics you will lose money
TPMS Warehouse staff are here to help you every step in enabling you to serve your customers with this new technology and make great profits for you on the way.
- Are you making money from TPMS?
- Stay ahead of the technology.
- Don’t send your customers to the competition.
- Don’t let the main dealers charge your customers hundreds of pounds in programming costs.
- Do your own TPMS diagnostics and programming.
- Diagnose, Replace & Program TPMS sensors while your customers wait.
- Perform TPMS health checks without having to remove the tyre & advise customers of low battery life, faulty or dead sensors etc.
To put it simply it can’t be ignored… so your potential customer will have to go somewhere else, which means lost profit. If you are under pressure to make money from TPMS, then the TPMS Warehouse can help.
Spread the cost with finance on orders over £750+VAT from as little as £20 per week subject to credit checks, to find out more please get in touch with one of our friendly dedicated staff.
How can the TPMS Warehouse help me?
We offer various solutions for you to effectively diagnose and fix your customers TPMS issues.
- OEM Sensors
- TPMS Service and Repair Kits
- Aftermarket TPMS
- Universal Blank Programmable Sensors (Stock 1 Sensor for all vehicles)
- Ready-fit Pre-programmed (cover several sensors)
- Retro Fit Kits including wireless dash monitor
- At the TPMS Warehouse we can provide bespoke training solutions for your staff
Most of our customers like you are looking to stock just one part that fits all vehicles – rather than having to order a different sensor for every vehicle that comes in.
We believe we have the most comprehensive coverage available: Our Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 has approx 98-99% coverage of vehicles with factory fitted TPMS; it is our preferred comprehensive TPMS service and diagnostic tool.