Cloning Missing Sensors
When your sensors are missing and you have been advised we need to cloning the originals, you may be thinking this is impossible.
However all may not be lost….
- The ID for each sensor will be stored on the vehicles ECU
- You will need to get the codes via specific diagnostic equipment
- Contact your local diagnostics specialist or dealer and enquire if they can retrieve the ID’s for you.
- Once the ID’s have been retrieved check which wheel they are assigned to
- include this information with your order to TPMS Warehouse
We can then supply your complete cloned sensor pre-programmed to the vehicle using the ID’s you provided.
Chat with us or call us if you need any help on 01254 301021
Did you know we are on Facebook
Published Date: 29th November 2017
Category: Autel, Cloning, Huf, MX-Sensor, Schrader, TPMS
Tags: Autel, clone, cloning, Diagnostic Equipment, fault, Huf, schrader